ArchgenXML with ArgoUML - text fields not working, and an ATBackRef question

chris chris at protaform.com
Thu Jul 12 08:34:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

Solution to your Backref problem:  make the Backref readonly.  (I can
send you a trivial example if you want - just let me know).
End result: bi-directional links that can only be set from one side.

With regards to the TextArea problem you have, I'm afraid I can't help
much.  I'm pretty sure I've had exactly the same problem, and I resolved
it purely in the UML.  I also think I was trying to be too clever with
tagged values, instead of just letting ArchGen do it's thing.

I don't think I would be much help with your archetypes errors either -
but I'm happy to have a look if you want to mail me the transcript.

Good luck!

Chris Derson