qPloneComments and pagination

Volodymyr Cherepanyak chervol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:33:16 UTC 2007

On 7/10/07, Jon Stahl <jon at onenw.org> wrote:

> [...]

These are two different beasts.

The Daves work is Plone3 oriented and probably it will not be portable back
to Plone 2.x.

qPloneComments thing is a  hack around standard  standard CMF/Plone comments
functionality.

Actually adding batching the comments is not hard task. It about importing
Batching module and adding batch macros in the comments listing template.

Regards,
Volodymyr
--
Volodymyr Cherepanyak