qPloneComments and pagination

Shane Graber sgraber at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:52:59 UTC 2007

Héctor:

I'm getting a 'Proxy server received an invalid response' when I try
to view that URL.

Regarding the pagination product:

Essentially what the product is is a customized document_view.pt along
with a couple of simple python scripts that use regex and
BeautifulSoup (to be converted to ElementTree at some point) to parse
markup that's added by the person entering the content into a
Document.  Essentially the editor has two ways to create pagination on
the content item:

1) Add <p>+++</p> at each page break that they wish to have in their content

2) Use BeautifulSoup to paginate a content item every 10 primary
siblings in the markup.

The markup is then converted into a list and batched using Plone's
standard batching mechanism.

I haven't gotten very far on this product unfortunately as it's been
something that I do in my spare time (which hasn't been much lately).

It sounds like you're wanting to somehow paginate comments, correct?
So that there are only, say, 10 comments and then you have to click to
page 2 to see the next batch and so on.

Shane

--
---------
Bender: "Amy, you like cute things so I baked you a pony."

http://www.reefs.org - Where reefkeeping begins on the internet.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com - High quality, free monthly publication for
the reef keeping hobbyist.
http://www.aquaristcourses.org - Distance learning courses for the