qPloneComments and pagination

Héctor Velarde hvelarde at jornada.com.mx
Mon Jul 9 12:03:37 UTC 2007

Shane:

I remember that you mentioned some weeks ago that you were working on a
product to create pagination from a standard page content type.

some days ago we had an event here in Mexico that brought the attention
of many people wanting to post comments on the site. we are using the
qPloneComments product and we had some issues because the event
generated hundreds of posts in some news items, increasing page sizes
and download times.

you can better understand what I mean if you take a look at:
http://www.jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2007/06/29/gutierrez-vivo-anuncia-fin-de-monitor

can you tell me more about your solution? do you think it can be applied
to a different content type?

(any of the developers of qPloneComments over here? are you interested
on that?)

saludos

Héctor Velarde
Desarrollo e Internet