[Product-Developers] What is the purpose of this list?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Dec 26 04:07:40 UTC 2007

--On 25. Dezember 2007 20:10:59 -0700 Mark Phillips
<mark at phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:

> I just read on the plone support page
> (http://www.nabble.com/Product-Developers-f20094.html) that this forum
> is for
>
> "A list for add-on product developers to get help with their
> Collective-hosted products..."
>
> Does this mean this list is not for people developing products for their
> company's web sites? for personal use?

I think, it does not matter. The "collective hosted" perhaps should go
and this list should focus on advanced Plone developers issues (on the
level of Martin's book) compared to the more n00b-level plone-users
list..however it is not easy to choose the right list for a particular
issue. I have often
very special questions about a particular technical issue. So I choose this
list in order to address the advanced Plone people there rather than list
of n00bs (under the assumption that not every advanced Plone user is
subscribed
to plone-users but to this list).

Andreas