[Product-Developers] Re: [Plone-developers] Plone 3.0.5 planning

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon Dec 24 11:40:15 UTC 2007

Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:

> >> Would you mind pushing this out by, say, a week? A lot of people will be
> >> on holiday over Christmas/New Years, and the first day back (January
> >> 2nd) may be hectic.
> >
> > On the other hand it is very quiet this week, so if you make your
> > releases this week instead of waiting until the last possible day it
> > should not be a problem.
>
> I suspect a lot of people are spending time with their families rather
> than with Plone this week.

Ah, is that why both you and Hanno are so busy in subversion this week:
you are spending time with the Plone family :)

The only things that I want to have in 3.0.5 are a few updates from
Hanno (who is making releases right now), a few plone.app.* releases
from you and a new AT which Daniel already promised to release on time.
There'll always be a 3.0.6 a month later.

Wichert.