[Product-Developers] Plone 3.0.5 planning

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon Dec 24 08:55:42 UTC 2007

It's time to start planning the next Plone 3.0 maintenance release. The
deadlines are:

* January 3: new releases of all packages and Products which want to be
  updated in Plone 3.0.5 have to be ready and uploaded

* January 4: tag Plone 3.0.5 and upload the tar.

* January 7: installers have to be ready so we can properly release 3.0.5

As with 3.0.4 maintainers for all products and packages for which
they want to include an updated version must mail me a pointer to the
new release along with a summary of the changes.

Your friendly neighborhood release manager,
Wichert.