[Product-Developers] GrufSpaces, TeamSpace, ATWorkgroups in Plone 3

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:23:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

afaik, there are 3 products at this time for collaboration for Plone, one of
them (GrufSpace) is maintained by us (Ingeniweb). Before we decide wheter to
port it to Plone 3 or to help working on another one, I would like to know
what is the status for TeamSpace and ATWorkgroups at this time ?

I've seen some '*plone3*' branches in teamspace but it seems that two of
them are active. I have also asked a few people, but I totally ignore what
is planned or if something is planned in plone itself.

my guess is that we could come up with a unique product

Thanks

Tarek