[Product-Developers] Problem with ordering of objects from a new product

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 17 21:01:23 UTC 2007

Gilles,

Thanks for the suggestion.  As it turned out, I found that the problem was
in the moveObjectByDelta method of the OrderedFolder class.  The problem
in our case was that our content types, although perfectly functional,
were not listed as CMF objects, so the method above failed silently by
passing over any request to move those objects.  We fixed the FTI for the
classes in our product, and all is working now.

Cris

Cris Ewing
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington