[Product-Developers] Re: Problem with ordering of objects from a new product

Eric Steele ems174 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:15:14 UTC 2007

I just wanted to post a follow-up for the benefit of anyone running into
this in the future. It all wound up being caused by undefined/misdefined
meta_types. The moveObjectsByDelta method of OrderedBaseFolder calls
getCMFObjectsSubsetIds and since the objects were returning the wrong
meta_types, it wasn't able to find them. It was a simple, but unobvious
fix. See https://weblion.psu.edu/trac/weblion/ticket/414 for more details.

Eric