[Product-Developers] datagrid columns in qtopic listings

noraD ndibowski at gmx.net
Fri Dec 14 11:05:40 UTC 2007

hello,
I´m working on Plone 2.5.3 and developed several products with a lot of
Datagridwidgets .... .
Now I was asked if it´s possible to export the values in excel and I found
qtopic with its feater export in csv. It works, but the datagrid values
includes braces and quotes like:
{'citation index of the journal': 'example text', 'impact points': '7'}
How can I exclude the braces and quotes with the result, eg: citation index
of the journal: example text, impact points: 4... in the qtopic template?

thanks
nd