[Product-Developers] Re: [Plone-developers] Plone 3.1 timeline

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Dec 13 13:21:50 UTC 2007

hi all,

as a member of the framework team i'd like to remind you that the
deadline for submitting PLIPs for Plone 3.1 is tomorrow.  any PLIPs
that are not submitted by midnight tomorrow night cannot be considered
for inclusion into the next release, so better hurry up if you still
want to write and/or submit your PLIP... ;)

already submitted PLIPs are listed at http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/3.1
  — please also make sure your PLIP appears on that list if you want
it in.  and btw, it's not enough to simply create the PLIP (at http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/)
  — you also need to drop a note to the framework team, preferably by
posting to its mailing list.

your friendly framework team spokesperson,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de