[Product-Developers] Looking for A word filter for plone

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Dec 6 04:05:43 UTC 2007

Does anyone know of a way to filter input on a plone site and remove
offensive words. I am working on a plone site for a high school, and the
potential moderators were wondering if we could set up a filter in the
workflow to automatically reject a submission if the content contained
offensive language.

I may have specified too much of the solution in the description above,
but hopefully you get the idea. Any way to reduce the number of items
that have to be reviewed by a human is what we are looking for.

Along the same thought, anyone know of any lists of "offensive" words?
The list would have to be pretty subjective, but an existing list would
be a good place to start.

Thanks!

Mark