Dumping and Reloading with IFilesystemExporter, IFilesystemImporter

Sascha Gresk sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.com
Wed Dec 5 11:46:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am using ArchgenXML2 to create my own
contenttypes. To have a possibly to setup
my plone site with some demo content, I
made a directory myproduct/profiles/default/structure
containing .objects and .properties ...

This works but it does not set the properties given
but only sets Title and Description as found in
CMFCore/exportimport/content.py in function
  _makeInstance :

         if properties is not None:
             lines = properties.splitlines()

             stream = StringIO('\n'.join(lines))
             parser = ConfigParser(defaults={'title': '',
'description': 'NONE'})
             parser.readfp(stream)

             title = parser.get('DEFAULT', 'title')
             description = parser.get('DEFAULT', 'description')

             content.setTitle(title)
             content.setDescription(description)

I guess the work for my own contenttype should be done somewhere
else ... How do I start ? I assume I have to tell somewhere my
contenttype
implements IFilesystemExporter and  IFilesystemImporter ?

Thx for any hints !

regards,
Sascha Gresk

--

Opensource-Consult:
Kleingewerbebetrieb Sascha Gresk (Inhaber)
E-Mail: sascha.gresk at opensource-consult.de
USt-IdNr: DE209886748
Scharnhorststrasse 58
44147 Dortmund