Currency management in Plone

Kai Diefenbach usenet at diefenba.ch
Wed Aug 29 10:06:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

(seems that gmane has swallowed my previous post, so apologize in
advance if it will arrive twice)

Kai Diefenbach <usenet at diefenba.ch> wrote:

> Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I just released version 1.0b1 of a new product: simplon.plone.currency.
>
> [snip]
>
> > By itself this product is not very useful. It is intended to be used
> > as a component in products that need to use currencies in some way. If
> > anyone is working on such a product I would love to hear some feedback.
>
> I'm developing EasyShop (http://plone.org/products/easyshop) at the
> moment (it is almost feature complete and will be beta soon). The
> currency management is very simple a the moment and has to be
> re-thought. Hence this is good news for me and I will definitely take a
> look on your product asap.

I checked s.p.c out within a very fresh Plone 3.0 instance using this
buildout:

        http://pastie.textmate.org/91651

After installation via QI I tried to add a new currency and got:

        http://pastie.textmate.org/91650

Kai

--
Kai Diefenbach - http://diefenba.ch