State of Calendaring Solutions for Plone 3

Eric S Tyrer II etyrer at york.cuny.edu
Tue Aug 28 03:15:21 UTC 2007

We've been testing Plone 3, working on workflow/approval flow setup,
authentication with AD. The hard part is squaring up our products
from 2.5.2 and have managed to get 90% of them functioning. I realize
that Plone 3 has been out like a week but, one of the two products
that we rely on is is CalendarX.

Calendar X has been sitting at 0.6.6 for a while and while
Plone4Artists Calendar, looks really nice its not ready yet for Plone
3. CalendarX is hosted on SourceForge and there's been some talk of
moving it to the Collective... Perhaps after the Conference
Plone4Artists may be ready. In the meantime any suggestions on
possible solutions or help out?

-regards

Eric

----
Eric S. Tyrer II
Content Manager | Web Designer | Project Manager | Linux Lacky
York College/CUNY
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core - STE 4G04
Jamaica, NY 11451
(P) 718-262-2466

  It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets
the credit. - Harry S Truman