Currency management in Plone

Kai Diefenbach usenet at diefenba.ch
Fri Aug 24 10:55:35 UTC 2007

Hi Wichert,

Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>
wrote:

> I just released version 1.0b1 of a new product: simplon.plone.currency.

[snip]

> By itself this product is not very useful. It is intended to be used
> as a component in products that need to use currencies in some way. If
> anyone is working on such a product I would love to hear some feedback.

I'm developing EasyShop (http://plone.org/products/easyshop) at the
moment (it is almost feature complete and will be beta soon). The
currency management is very simple a the moment and has to be
re-thought. Hence this is good news for me and I will definitely take a
look on your product asap.

Bye
Kai

--