Currency management in Plone

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Aug 23 22:12:54 UTC 2007

I just released version 1.0b1 of a new product: simplon.plone.currency.
This is a simple product for Plone 3 that allows you to manage different
currencies in your site: you can add and remove currencies and manage
their conversion rates. It includes a database with description and symbols
for all currencies as well.

By itself this product is not very useful. It is intended to be used
as a component in products that need to use currencies in some way. If
anyone is working on such a product I would love to hear some feedback.

You can find more information and a downloadable package in the
python package index:
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/simplon.plone.currency/1.0b1

Wichert.