Notes on Collage

Malthe Borch mborch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:03:47 UTC 2007

> Note that inline editing can be made to fall back gracefully in 2.5, if
> you use AT field macros:

> That'll get inline editing on 3.0, and not fail in 2.5.

That might seem like a possible approach, but a) it would have to be
using unique target ids (a function of the fieldname and some unique
identifier for the context), b) it won't be able to support using
<h2>'s as title tags (necessary since the document must only have one
<h1>).

a) could be fixed for 3.0.1; maybe context.widget('fieldname',
mode='view', target='my_unique_target')?

b) would probably need to specify a custom title widget.

Thoughts?

\malthe