To the developers of FeedFeeder

Mikel Larreategi mlarreategi at codesyntax.com
Thu Aug 23 06:36:31 UTC 2007

Maurits van Rees(e)k dio:
> The code is mostly done by Zest Software for one of our customers.
> Currently no work is done for that client.
>
> Some playing on the command line with the svn log shows these commit
> numbers:
>
>       1  erral
>       1  thomasdesvenain
>       5  mborch
>       6  jladage
>       9  rocky
>      15  reinout
>      29  maurits
>
> And this week I heard Stefan Eletzhofer (seletz on irc) wanted to look
> at getting feedfeeder working with rss.  So you may want to contact him.

I (erral) did some work to avoid some strange AttributeErrors (like the
ones at http://plone.org/products/feedfeeder/issues/1) and other feeds
that were not updated because they have no updated date and put them in
a branch, but that was some months ago for a particular project that
ended the next week after local elections :)

We used feedfeeder to syndicate blogs, del.icio.us feeds and news from
newspapers in a Plone site, and it worked great with some cronjobs.

Best,

Mikel

--
Mikel Larreategi