Plone 3.0 ftest failure with published folder and anonymous access

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Aug 22 07:58:23 UTC 2007

Derek Richardson, on 2007-08-22:
> This entire post is a doctest.

Nice :)  I have one question and one remark which hopefully point you
in the right direction.

>      >>> location = self.folder

What rights does Anonymous have on *this* folder?  On a live site it
would be .../Members/some-user.  A folder placed in there might behave
differently than a folder placed in the root of the site.

> Just in case, let's commit to the ZODB.
>
>      >>> from transaction import get
>      >>> get().commit()

This has been deprecated and might not work anymore in 3.0.  Use:

      >>> import transaction
      >>> transaction.commit()

--
Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [NL]