Atompub for Plone?

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Aug 13 10:04:28 UTC 2007

seems like we've got ourselves an ally ;-)

http://blog.ianbicking.org/2007/08/12/atom-publishing-protocol-atompub/

http://svn.pythonpaste.org/Paste/apps/FlatAtomPub/trunk/

perhaps we can use some of that...

on another note: i'm currently still busy working on my current non-
profit-just-for-fun project (a grok-based bittorrent client), so i
won't be able to invest much actual coding time for this right now,
but i think it would be a good idea to go ahead with the interface
specification and discuss that here: perhaps you could go ahead and
start with your proposed IMember / ICollection / IService etc.?

another thing to look at is amplee[1] which already offers a storage
implementation for ZODB.

my own approach would be to 'hook up amplee with zope3', create z3
interfaces for its classes (member, slug, collection etc.) -- either
by adopting their existing signature 1:1 or by writing some light-
weight adapters.

how's that sound to y'all?

[1] http://trac.defuze.org/wiki/amplee