content type with no workflow associated

Héctor Velarde hvelarde at jornada.com.mx
Wed Aug 1 02:12:46 UTC 2007

I am helping newbery refactoring parts of the CacheFu install methods
and I want to know what is the right way to create a content type with
no workflow associated to it?

this is because I have noticed that CacheFu's content types use the
following method, but I think this is far from optimal:

def setupWorkflows(portal, out):
     """Setup workflow
     """
     wftool = getToolByName(portal, 'portal_workflow')
     typeInfo = listTypes(PROJECT_NAME)
     for t in typeInfo:
         portal_type = t['portal_type']
         #if portal_type in ['HeaderSet']:
         #    wftool.setChainForPortalTypes((portal_type,), '')
         wftool.setChainForPortalTypes((portal_type,), '')

saludos