Help the Plone community and get paid for your work - Embedded Content Type Field

Triquetra tomasz at kotarba.net
Thu Apr 12 19:43:24 UTC 2007

Hi,
I hope you will forgive my posting it here but I thought some of you could be
interested in doing something like that and earning a quick buck. There is a new
project on http://www.guru.com and the company who is paying for that is looking
for a talented developer (citizenship or country of residence is not important
so the project is available to anyone). It is a quick job (the product should be
finished in a week) and the company wants to release it under an open source
license so that everyone would benefit.
Cheers,
Triquetra

Information about the project:

Project Title:  	Embedded Content Type Field for Plone
Project ID:  	288967
Bidding Type:  	Public-Open to Vendors and Freelancers

Qualifications and Experience Required
Primary Skill:  	Web Development/Programming
Additional Skills:  	Python
Additional Skills:  	zope, cmf, plone, archetypes

Location Requirements
Must Work on Premises?  	No