User management with LDAP

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:51:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

I think you can write a kind of ImportLDAPUser method that would search all
the existing users in your LDAP directory and that would create
automatically their corresponding Plone account:
getToolByName(self,  'portal_membership').addMember

and then you will be free to set the Roles and Groups you want on each user

Eric BREHAULT