[Plone Scandinavia] Hi!

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Tue May 8 19:09:29 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, erikcederstrand <erik at cederstrand.dk> wrote:
> To follow up on the invitation, I'm a 5th year CS student from Copenhagen,
> and I'm a total Plone newbie. I want to update a mess of a homebrew .NET
> homepage and have chosen plone so, if it's alright, I'd like to post some
> stupid questions here the next couple of months.

I'd say there is no such thing as a stupid question, although
sometimes the answer may be 'RTFM' or 'Why would you want to do that?'
;)

Just also consider asking the question on the plone-users list, where
you'll find a wider audience to help you, and/or use the #plone IRC
channel on irc.freenode.net, where you'll get interactive help. I'm
not saying this list is the wrong place, just that if your question is
not Scandinavia-related, a wider audience will get you better and/or
quicker answers sometimes.

--
Martijn Pieters