[Plone Scandinavia] Intro

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sat Apr 28 08:19:57 UTC 2007

Hey all,

My name is Martijn Pieters, I'm Dutch, and I've been doing web
development for a living for about a dozen years now. I discovered
Zope in early 1999 and haven't looked back since!

Me and my family moved to Norway last year, having found a wilder and
less crowded place to live and raise our children, so since October
2006 I started work at Plone Solutions. We love it here, and we are
planning to stay put for a very long time indeed.

I see from the archives there is the small matter of a list language
choice. Please do disregard this foreigner if you want to make the
list Norwegian/Danish/Swedish, I am trying to learn the language and
it would be good practice. :)

Hygelig å treffe deg!

--
Martijn Pieters