[Plone Scandinavia] Welcome!

Morten W. Petersen morten at nidelven-it.no
Thu Apr 26 08:42:42 UTC 2007

Geir Bækholt · Plone Solutions wrote:

> First post!
>
> Hello all.
>
> I have no idea who is on this list yet, but i think this is problably a
> good time to say hello :)

Hi there.  :)

> I am Geir Bækholt. I work for a Plone consultancy called Plone Solutions
> in Norway. I have worked with Plone since it's early start, but do more
> communications than code these days.

I'm Morten Petersen and I work for a company called Nidelven IT, we do
hosting and consulting related to the Plone system.  We've been around
for a long time as well.

> I have no idea who else is already subscribed to this list. Feel free to
> say hello. This list is going to have a lot less traffic than
> plone.users :)
>

> Opening discussion:
> What language preferences do we have for the plone-scandinavia-list?
> does this forum cover Finland/Iceland too, so we should keep it in
> English, or should we aim to keep it in Norwegian/Swedisn/Danish?

Well, the email Alexander Limi sent out before this list was setup said
"Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) - but IMHO we should include
Finland and Iceland too.

And then it makes sense to do it all in English, since the people from
Finland and Iceland speak quite differently than the
Danish/Swedish/Norwegian members..

-Morten