[Plone Scandinavia] Welcome!

Geir Bækholt · Plone Solutions baekholt at plonesolutions.com
Wed Apr 25 12:09:34 UTC 2007

First post!

Hello all.

I have no idea who is on this list yet, but i think this is problably
a good time to say hello :)

I am Geir Bækholt. I work for a Plone consultancy called Plone
Solutions in Norway. I have worked with Plone since it's early start,
but do more communications than code these days.

I have no idea who else is already subscribed to this list. Feel free
to say hello. This list is going to have a lot less traffic than
plone.users :)

Opening discussion:
What language preferences do we have for the plone-scandinavia-list?
does this forum cover Finland/Iceland too, so we should keep it in
English, or should we aim to keep it in Norwegian/Swedisn/Danish?

Geir Bækholt     ·    Managing Director     ·    Plone Solutions

Consulting · Training · Development ·  http://plonesolutions.com