[Plone-NL] IICD RFP website development

Nynke Kruiderink NKruiderink at iicd.org
Fri Jan 25 12:13:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

IICD is looking for a new service provider to help develop our corporate
website. The website is hosted in Zope/Plone 2.5 and there are
issues/bugs from the latest release which still need fixing, as well as
new functionalities which we would like developed in the website.

If you know of someone else who might be a likely candidate for
cooperation, please feel free to forward this RFP.

We hope to receive your response before the 15th of February, 2008.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely, on behalf of IICD,

Nynke Kruiderink

Ms. Nynke Kruiderink
Officer Knowledge Sharing / Online Communications
International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)
P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands
Visitors: Raamweg 5, 2596 HL, The Hague, The Netherlands
tel:+31 (0)70 311 7311 Fax:+31 (0)70 311 7322
www.iicd.org
www.iconnect-online.org
www.dgroups.org
www.itrainonline.org