[Plone-IT] Fwd: [Plone Community] [Jobs] 2x Web developer (m/f/d) @ der Freitag Mediengesellschaft

Yuri yurj a alfa.it
Gio 28 Gen 2021 07:26:27 UTC

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	[Plone Community] [Jobs] 2x Web developer (m/f/d) @ der
Freitag Mediengesellschaft
Data: 	Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:04:27 +0000
Mittente: 	gforcada via Plone Community <community a plone.org>
Rispondi-a: 	Plone Community
<community+64499a7fcb43a52813c26738093bb36f a plone.org>
A: 	yurj a alfa.it

[gforcada] 	gforcada <https://community.plone.org/u/gforcada>
January 27

Der Freitag (a weekly German newspaper with a left-wing perspective) is
looking for two full-time web developers to start as soon as possible -
with solid knowledge of frontend technologies as well as Python.

Our main website www.freitag.de <http://www.freitag.de> allows the
publication and discussion of articles from our own authors as well as
from community members. It is built with the Open Source CMS Plone
(python). We also have a number of other websites built with the Open
Source framework Django (python) like digital.freitag.de
<http://digital.freitag.de> and podcast.freitag.de
<http://podcast.freitag.de>.

The development team uses agile methodologies to organize themselves. We
strongly follow the Test-Driven Development methodology and use GitLab
Continuous Integration to ensure the stability and quality of the system
before deploying to production.

Your role:

  * be part of the ambitious development team, bringing your strengths
    and help to move our platform forward

Your profile:

  * web/full stack developer
  * fluency in Javascript and/or Python
  * desire to learn new technologies and make a difference
  * experience with JS and python tooling (npm, webpack and pip, buildout)
  * experience with responsive design, Foundation and SASS would be a plus
  * experience with django and/or Plone will be big plus
  * (optional) experience with Open Source projects/development
  * high quality demands on yourself
  * results-oriented way of working, strong motivation and commitment
  * good communications and team working skills
  * good to very good knowledge of German and English is required

We offer:

  * a team of motivated professionals supporting each other
  * a full time job in a vibrant multidisciplinary team
  * a bright and pleasant office in the heart of Berlin
  * home office is also an option
  * lots of flexibility to organize your working hours

We would love to hear from you! Reach us at jobs a freitag.de
<mailto:jobs a freitag.de>