[Plone-IT] emperors-new-clothes

luigi scarso luigi.scarso a gmail.com
Ven 6 Nov 2009 15:25:09 UTC

http://mockit.blogspot.com/2009/11/emperors-new-clothes.html

Io sono rimasto molto colpito da questo,
forse č il momento, non so.

malthe said...
Let's allow some room for different thoughts. There is no established
way. Plone is a mess.
ZTK is a mess. As software architectures, they're both blatant failures.
Again a sweeping statement, but we need only look at the changelog to
assert its validity.

Martin Aspeli said...
   For the record, I don't agree that Plone is a mess or a blatant
failure architecturally, but you're entitled to your opinion. I would
appreciate it if you could back it up with fact rather than a hand
wave, though ("Again a sweeping statement, but we need only look at
the changelog to assert its validity."). It's not very helpful.

   Then again, we have very different goals and uses for the software
we write, I think.

   I think I'm going to stop responding to this thread now, though.
We're clearly not getting anywhere.

Una osservazione:
tra  "Plone is a mess" e   "I don't agree that Plone is a mess"
c'č una differenza  incolmabile.
Non conosco Malthe Borch
ma Martin Aspeli penso sia uno tra i migliori.

Onestamente sono disorientato .

--
luigi