[Plone-IT] Eurpean Plone Symposium - Call4Proposals

Vincenzo Barone vincenzo.barone a abstract.it
Mer 4 Feb 2009 12:25:51 UTC

Are you ready for the Plone Symposium European 2009?

We are putting a great effort on giving you the most you can have from
this Symposium, but we need your help to do so! It's time to share
your ideas with all the community, and that's why we prepared a wiki
for you. You can finally give us your opinions about what would you
like to experience during the meeting and make the Symposium a little
more yours:

If you feel like being a protagonist and propose your own talk, fill
the proper form for the call4proposal at http://www.abstract.it/symposium

If you want to suggest topic for someone else to discuss give us your
ideas about topics for:

talks/presentations/panel discussions at http://www.abstract.it/symposium_wiki/wiki/talk
training at http://www.abstract.it/symposium_wiki/wiki/training
sprints at http://www.abstract.it/symposium_wiki/wiki/sprints

If you want more general information about accommodation, fees,
registration form, etc... just visit the main web site at http://plone.org/events/regional/plone-symposium-european-2009

Vincenzo Barone-Web Architect-Project Manager [vincenzo.barone a abstract.it
]
Abstract Open Solutions [ http://www.abstract.it ]
Mobile +39 392 9808086/Tel. 02320624747 - 0810608213/Fax 0810608213