[Plone-IT] Two weeks to European Plone Symposium

Vincenzo Barone vincenzo.barone a abstract.it
Mer 29 Apr 2009 11:33:23 UTC

Abstract Open Solutions wants to remember you that the Symposium's
registration will end shortly; if you hadn't registered yet, you can
still do it at http://symposium.abstract.it/registration. The
Symposium is coming soon, we are almost there, so we thought that
could be useful to recall a few information:

11-12 May - a 2 days Training session on Plone

13-14 May – the real Symposium session with talks and meetings

15-16-17 May – the long week-end dedicated to the Sprint

So, you still have some time;
if you want to take part in the symposium's sprint go at http://www.openplans.org/projects/sorrento-sprint-2009/project-home
   even if you are not an expert you can give us some useful
information about what would you like to work on during the event;
the Wiki will really help us creating a better meeting, choosing the
real “hot” topics, and give you back the most you can have.
If you have interest in the special training sessions you can visit
our dedicated page at http://www.abstract.it/formazione/corso-plone-base-skinning-2

Now, if you still need more information, visit the main web site at http://plone.org/events/regional/european-symposium-2009/plone-symposium-european-2009-sorrento-1
. Otherwise just ensure you are registered and ready to pack.
Vincenzo Barone-Web Architect-Project Manager [vincenzo.barone a abstract.it
]
Abstract Open Solutions [ http://www.abstract.it ]
Mobile +39 392 9808086/Tel. 02320624747 - 0810608213/Fax 0810608213