[Plone-conosur] Meeting at Plone conference ?

Xavier Heymans xavier en zeapartners.org
Jue Oct 22 17:33:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'd like to know if some of you will come at the Plone Conf next
week. I'd be interested to meet experts coming from Eastern Europe
and outside Europe.

I'm involved in activities related to open source promotion, research
and advocacy, and would be interested to know how this activities
could positively support the develpment of the sector in your regions/
country.

Looking forward to meet some of you,

Xavier

-----