[Plone-conosur] Fwd: [Plone-docs] In need of volunteers immediately!

Israel Saeta Pérez dukebody en gmail.com
Mie Dic 24 14:37:20 UTC 2008

Os reenvío un mensaje de JoAnna, la domadora del equipo de documentación de
Plone, pidiendo voluntarios para dar un último empujón a la organización de
la documentación estas vacaciones.

Si no entendéis alguna parte, decídmelo y os lo traduzco. Por otra parte, yo
os ayudaría personalmente si decidiéseis echar una mano en cualquier tarea.

Espero que perdońeis el cross-posting, pero quería llegar al mayor público
posible. :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JoAnna Springsteen
Date: Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 12:33 AM
Subject: [Plone-docs] In need of volunteers immediately!
To: Plone Docs List <plone-docs en lists.sourceforge.net>

Hey Doc team-
We have some end of year deadlines that we are in danger of missing.
If you have time over the holidays/end of the year/start of new year,
please let me know!
We need help with the following tasks:
- Section Assessments
  - Configuration and Set Up (almost done?)
  - Developing for Plone (almost done?)
  - Managing Content (half done?)
  - Navigation
  - Installation
  - Updating and Moving
  - Users, Authentication, and Permissions
  - i18n & l10n
- Documentation Guidelines for official and new knowledge base docs
- Process for starting new doc team members

If you can spare any time at all, email me and I will get you
instructions and every thing you need to work on these tasks. The
section assessments are top priority for us. We can't divide our
current doc section into formal and less formal sets until the
assessments are done. Our editors need your help to get these done.
Even if you can only spare an hour, it would help us out tremendously.
It will also be good karma and your fellow doc team members will love
and adore you for chipping in at the last minute.

So please please please chip in and help us make the final push
towards our deadlines!!

JoAnna