[Plone-AsiaPacific] Indonesian Video Archives Camp

And and at engagemedia.org
Sat Mar 6 10:36:45 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,
Andrew from EngageMedia here.

I'm sending through a notice regarding a Plone event in Indonesia we'll
be doing in mid-April. It's focused on using the video sharing system
Plumi <http://plumi.org> to create a series of offline archives with 4
Indonesian arts/activist organisations. We've got an opening for a
couple of extra Ploneistas who are interested in coming to central Java
to attend the event and volunteer for a few days. Accomodation and food
provided by EngageMedia if you can get yourself there.

Full details can be found at:
http://blog.plumi.org/2010/03/06/indonesian-video-archive-camp-looking-for-ploneistas/

All the best
Andrew