[Plone-AsiaPacific] SyPy 7th May 09: 10 things to consider when scalling python web apps: Alex Dong

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon May 4 14:27:30 UTC 2009

Note: New Location!!! Google has moved.

*10 things to consider when scalling python web apps*

Alex Dong is travelling the world after developing haokanbu.com and
will stop by Sydney to talk about his experiences scaling django and
web apps in general.

Check out Alex's bio http://www.alexdong.com/

Time: 6:30PM (for a 6:45pm start) - 8:30PM (then pub after)