[Plone-AsiaPacific] Dropdown menu doesn't work.

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Jul 30 05:56:00 UTC 2009

I generally use webcouturier.dropdownmenu and then style it from there.

If you want to know how to do something similar then look at their
code and read the developer documentation for how to build a theme.
Generally your whole approach of using ZMI based code never ends very
well. It's much better to learn how to do these things properly using
ztk techniques in a filesystem package.

---
Dylan Jay, Plone Solutions Manager
www.pretaweb.com