[Plone-AsiaPacific] How can I use page template in Plone site document.

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Jul 30 01:18:20 UTC 2009

On 29/07/2009, at 5:00 PM, Dinesh wrote:

>       Thank you Jean , Dylan and TsungWei Hu for helping me. I was
> able to meet the requirement using collections object. I would also
> like to ask one more question as Dylan told I can put a link to my
> view into navigation. How can I do that using portal_actions as I
> want the top level tab. I have my page template inside my site in
> portal_skins/Folder/stat.pt.

Hi sorry I don't have the time to dig out where the best documentation
on portal_actions is but there should be plenty out there and it's
pretty self explanitory if you dive into the zmi and have a look.

an alternative approach that just got blogged today looks really
interesting

http://blog.twinapex.fi/2009/07/30/putting-views-like-sitemap-into-plone-content-tree-using-easy-template-add-on/