[Plone-AsiaPacific] Dropdown menu doesn't work.

TsungWei Hu marr.tw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:13:37 UTC 2009

Hi Dinesh,

You know, though the folks here are happy to help, anything urgent should
not rely on mailing lists. Besides, you questions seem better suitable on
the plone-users list.

I have impressive responses from http://www.odesk.com/ when I try find helps
from Plone experts. You may try that next time.

Good luck.

/marr/