[Plone-AsiaPacific] Dropdown menu doesn't work.

Dinesh mailtocooldinesh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:46:30 UTC 2009

Hi All,

         I want to create menu using superfish.css. I already have the code
which is woking. Now I want to use that code inside plone. The code contains
.js and .css files.But  when I use this code inside plone by creating
DTML mehods and page template, It is showing the top level tabs of menu but
the *dropdown menu doesn't work*. Please help me here.
         Also I want to create a page and I have the html code with js
script for it. When I copy that code inside the Document object and save the
document, The script import code and all the event code (like onmouseover )
just vanishes.

Cheers,
Dinesh