[Plone-AsiaPacific] How can I use page template in Plone site document.

Dinesh mailtocooldinesh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 07:00:53 UTC 2009

      Thank you Jean , Dylan and TsungWei Hu for helping me. I was able
to meet the requirement using collections object. I would also like to ask
one more question as Dylan told I can put a link to my view into navigation.
How can I do that using portal_actions as I want the top level tab. I have
my page template inside my site in portal_skins/Folder/stat.pt.

Thanks for the help again.