[Plone-AsiaPacific] How can I use page template in Plone site document.

Dinesh mailtocooldinesh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 05:45:09 UTC 2009

My requirement is that I want to show the Title and state of all the
Document inside plone site on a single page so that the user would konw  the
progress of the whole site. For that I have written one python script and
called that script from a page template. When I test the page template it
gives me desired result, But how can I show that result in the site. Also I
want to apply the workflow so that only users with Manager role will be able
to see the web-page so I thought if there is any way I can show the page
template result on the Document then it would fullfill my requirement.