[Plone-AsiaPacific] Re: Blank Thai language PO files ADDED to svn

Takeshi Yamamoto tyam at mac.com
Sat Jan 24 14:52:19 UTC 2009

Hello Mung and Dylan,

Yes, a login account is required if you would like to upload po files
by  yourself.
I don't think there is some additional procedure to get svn access if
you can login to plone.org already.
Just drop an email to get the svn account as described in the
Translation Guidelines you mentioned in your mail.

It might be safer to post the translated files to this i18n mailing
list or to me rather than direct upload.
I will do the simple testing on my local Plone environment before I
upload.
Since these mailing list has size limitation, I will send the ZIP file
directly.
Send me an filled-out files directly, if you feel the testing before
upload is too much work for you.

Takeshi

>>> http://kbabel.kde.org/