[Plone-AsiaPacific] Blank Thai language PO files ADDED to svn

Takeshi Yamamoto tyam at mac.com
Sat Jan 24 04:03:18 UTC 2009

I just added as base files for Thai language po files.
Now, you just need to svn checkout them for filling-out.

What I have done was:
- Clone from POT template file and renamed it with -th.po suffix.
- Changed a couple of definition entries of each files as follows.
   "Language-Code: th\n"
   "Language-Name: Thai\n"
   "Preferred-Encodings: utf-8\n"
- Saved it with UTF-8 encoding and LF-only line separator.

Translator might need to check/update Plural Forms entry.

mb1:PloneTranslations retsu$ svn commit -m 'Thai po files added'
Adding         i18n/atcontenttypes-th.po
Adding         i18n/atreferencebrowserwidget-th.po
Adding         i18n/cmfeditions-th.po
Adding         i18n/cmfplacefulworkflow-th.po
Adding         i18n/kupu/kupu-th.po
Adding         i18n/kupu/kupuconfig-th.po
Adding         i18n/kupu/kupupox-th.po
Adding         i18n/linguaplone-th.po
Adding         i18n/passwordresettool-th.po
Adding         i18n/plone-th.po
Adding         i18n/plonelanguagetool-th.po
Transmitting file data ...........
Committed revision 79556.

Cheers.
Takeshi