[Plone-AsiaPacific] Help to improve text search for East-Asialanguages

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Tue Nov 11 22:30:17 UTC 2008

I was the one who hacked together whats there now at

http://plone.org/countries/asia-pacific

I think 4 of us have access now. I say go in and change it and if we want to
add something else then we'll do that. That way things get done faster :)

A second issue that Virginia pointed out is that there are 3 places we need
to be on Plone.org

http://plone.org/support/region

and

http://plone.org/support/local-user-groups

I'm not sure if the new Plone.org reorg makes this any less confusing but
for the moment we need to each of those pages I think. Anyone know who to
call?

Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager, Pretaweb.com
Skype:dylan_jay P:+61.2.99552830