[Plone-AsiaPacific] SyPy meeting *this* thursday - 06/11

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Nov 3 22:56:27 UTC 2008

06/11 - Git vs hg vs bzr
Date & Time: 6:30PM (for a 7pm start) - 8:30PM Thursday, 6th Nov 2008
Meeting Type: Presentation/shoot out
Venue: Google Australia, Level 18, Tower 1 Darling Park, 201 Sussex St,
Sydney
Notes: meet in the foyer. If you are late call Dylan on 0421477460.

Three speakers, three alternative distributed source control systems. We all
know distributed source control is the future but which one should we be
using?
Come and find out and then come along for a beer and chat afterwards.

Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager, Pretaweb.com
Skype:dylan_jay P:+61.2.99552830