[Plone-AsiaPacific] Re: [Plone-i18n] Plone 3.1.7 PO files QuickSurvey Result

Takeshi Yamamoto tyam at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 01:17:07 UTC 2008

Sounds fantastic!

Please look at "Information for Translators" on the following page.
http://plone.org/development/teams/i18n/index_html

Tools are available from following sites.  poedit is the choice for
Windows and Mac users.
http://kbabel.kde.org/
http://www.poedit.net/

Also, we might need to prepare initial empty "-th.po" files to be
filled out.  It's too much work for him.

Event hough there is a lot of documentation, he might have no idea how
the real work is.
Also, he might need to understand a lot of Plone jargons quickly.
It's my pleasure to support him especially when he does the first try.

I am glad to help him to make it via
   - email
   - irc chat
   - skype voice chat