[Plone-AsiaPacific] Re: [Plone-i18n] Plone 3.1.7 PO files QuickSurvey Result

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Sun Dec 28 23:55:58 UTC 2008

I have someone who has agreed to do the translation for thai. He's my
girlfriends brother and he's about to start a master in IT so it would look
good on his resume.
Is there any special process other than just creating a new .po file and
putting in the phrases?

Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager, Pretaweb.com
Skype:dylan_jay P:+61.2.99552830